As a Member of Cosmetics Alliance Canada are you wondering how to better train your Beauty Specialists so that they can be proactive and stay current with industry information in order to better serve your customers? Are you concerned that they are not correctly addressing consumer queries on the science and safety of cosmetics? The BSCP will bridge the information gap existing between accurate and current educational material on the science and safety of personal care products.
Benefits to Employers:
- Develop a highly trained workforce, which can increase productivity and decrease costs incurred by high staff turnover, translating into an improved bottom line
- Certify associates who can become a competitive advantage
- Enable associates to use consistent ‘language’ when addressing client needs
- Provide associates with the knowledge to promote and defend Canadian products
- Educated associates that can confidently address media and pressure group attacks on ingredient safety
- Build credibility for the Beauty Specialist when responding to consumer queries
Benefits to Beauty Specialists:
- Help identify career paths
- Enhance public and professional image
- Provide a basis for challenge, self-improvement and advancement
- Provide certification, based upon competent performance
- Build self confidence and credibility
- $60.00 per course for the general public and made securely online with a credit card.
- Specialized pricing Cosmetics Alliance Canada Members. For Cosmetics Alliance Canada member pricing, please visit the CAC Members-Only Website or contact Cosmetics Alliance Canada directly at 1-877-992-9960.
- CAC Member Companies with as few as 25 employees are also offered a special discount
- Prices are subject to change.
- Courses can be purchased on behalf of employees or a discount can be obtained for employees to purchase individually at a reduced price.
- Bulk purchases or discounts are administered in either of two ways:
- Coupon codes are provided to the buyer for distribution amongst their staff. One coupon = one access to a course.
- Employee names and emails are provided to Cosmetics Alliance Canada and are loaded into the program. When designated employees register with the BSCP, they will access the course for free or at the newly adjusted price.
Advantages to Purchasing on Behalf of Associates:
Those purchasing or obtaining a discount on behalf of their employees will receive an administrator access to the website. The access will allow employers to determine which staff have completed the course and when it occurred, allowing them to follow up directly with their own employees.
Membership with the Cosmetics Alliance Canada is company based and does not extend to the Beauty Specialists. To determine if your company is a member of the Cosmetics Alliance Canada, please visit the Members page on the Cosmetics Alliance Canada website here. The Cosmetics Alliance Canada is the only national association that represents the interests of brandowners, distributors, custom manufacturers, retail, and associate member companies that provide products and services for the personal care industry in Canada.
Cosmetics Alliance Canada provides members with an environment where they can network and share ideas through participation on committees, seminars, events and conferences. Cosmetics Alliance Canada keeps members informed of current and emerging issues that may ultimately impact their business. If you are interested in membership, please email email@example.com.